- An attribute of a model object that determines its type. It is an
instance of a
zope.interfaceInterface class. See the online documentation for more information.
builds on Python’s
distutilsto provide easier building, distribution, and installation of packages.
- An isolated Python environment. Allows you to control which packages are used on a particular project by cloning your main Python. virtualenv was created by Ian Bicking.
- XML-based configuration language used by Zope.
- Zope offers the ZMI (Zope Managment Interface) for managing your
Zope site through a browser. You can get to it by going to the
/managein your Zope site and logging in with credentials for a user with role
- The Z Object Publishing Framework. The granddaddy of Python web frameworks.
- The ZODB is the object database included in Zope.